Equipment Request Form
Once submitted, you will receive an email confirming your equipment reservation during the next business day. Weekend requests will be handled on a first come/ first serve basis on Monday. Questions? Call 601-925-3490 or email email@example.com.
The Teaching & Learning Center maintains video cameras and related equipment available for use by all Mississippi College students, faculty, and staff. To ensure proper equipment care and maintenance, these rules govern the use of all TLC digital video equipment:
- Equipment is available for academic projects or college-related activities. Equipment is not available for personal use.
- To ensure availability, borrowers should book needed equipment well in advance of the date of use and may only be checked out for a 2-week period.
- To ensure adequate access for all borrowers, extensions will only be made for special circumstances. Please plan accordingly.
- Equipment must be picked up during regular library hours, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m-4:00 p.m.
- A current, valid Mississippi College I.D. card is required to check out all equipment.
- A basic working knowledge of the equipment will be expected of all borrowers.
- Borrowers assume all responsibility for all equipment in their possession. Equipment will be checked for care upon each check-in and borrowers may be held liable for damages to equipment incurred in their possession.
- Each user is responsible for retaining personal files on a thumb drive or personal computer. Equipment will be wiped clean after each check-in and files will be deleted.